- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. your favorite hot sauce
- 1 tsp. finely chopped green onion
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt, pepper, and your choice of seasonings
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, thawed and drained*
*Try it with our Raw Shrimp
- Thaw frozen shrimp in fridge overnight.
- Once dethawed, cook shrimp your preferred way, or boil by following these instructions. Bring pot of water to boil with some salt and pepper for flavor. Add shrimp, reduce boil to simmer, and cook 2-3 minutes, until they start to turn pink. Transfer shrimp to colander to drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Mix yogurt, hot sauce, onion, and lemon juice in a medium size bowl. Add in a pinch of salt, pepper and your preferred seasonings here. We recommend a pinch of cayenne pepper for a little extra heat! Fold in the shrimp, careful not to not break them.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers or on toasted bread and enjoy!