- 1 Tbsp. oil or non-stick spray
- 2 sweet potatoes*
- 1/2 cup honey**
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2-3 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup queso fresco (optional)
*Try it with our Vegetable Box! **Try it with our Local Honey!
- Heat oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil. Coat with oil or non-stick spray.
- Peel sweet potatoes. Cut lengthwise into quarters. Cut into 1/2-inch planks. Place in a gallon Ziploc freezer bag; set aside.
- Blend honey, orange juice and chipotle chilies until smooth in a blender container. Pour into bag with sweet potatoes. Seal and shake gently to coat evenly. Remove potatoes and place on foil lined baking tray; reserve chipotle honey glaze.
- Roast 15 minutes; turn and brush with glaze. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until fork tender. Remove from oven, brush with remaining glaze. Top with cilantro and queso fresco. Enjoy!