Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup baby carrots, chopped
- 1 medium green apple, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- Boil the chicken breasts until cooked through. Cube chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a medium or large bowl, mix together chicken, yogurt, carrots, and apples. Then season the chicken salad with garlic powder, ground black pepper, paprika, and a pinch of salt.
- Serve chicken salad on top of a leaf of romaine lettuce.
Nutrition facts (per serving) 210 calories, 11g carbohydrates, 31g protein